Legacy Co-op has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Marketing Manager reporting to the General Manager (GM) and being a key member of our Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. We have operations in Yorkton, Kamsack, Theodore, Churchbridge, and Ebenezer. We are pursuing a growth strategy that will provide you and our team with exciting opportunities.
What you’ll do:
Working collaboratively with the GM, SLT and team leaders, the Marketing Manager will create and execute a dynamic strategic marketing plan aligned with the retail’s corporate plan and objectives.
• Promote sales and growth in key target areas, evaluate the impact and effectiveness of sales and membership campaigns with specific measurable criteria and report outcomes.
• Be our subject matter expert in all marketing related activities through various channels, promoting and protecting the company’s reputation/brand building / innovation / corporate promotions and external/internal communications through extensive platforms, (Corporate Website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Develop marketing strategies focusing on promoting the Co-op’s image as a Community Builder, make recommendations on the annual marketing plan linked to the overall strategic plan providing technical advice, consultative support and analyzing long-term viability of our broad line of products and services.
• Responsible for community relations and serving the Board as lead of the Member & Community Engagement Committee.
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a challenging leadership opportunity and:
• Have a marketing diploma, degree or related studies from a recognized post-secondary institution with consideration given for certification in a related communications, management or Business Admin. Program and a strong IT background/experience.
• Have 3 years’ experience developing and implementing marketing programs.
• Have extensive experience in web development and all social media platforms.
• Have experience in retail with an understanding of the agriculture and petroleum industries.
• Are creative, self-driven and have a flexible work schedule.
• Possess strong communication skills and communication experience.
• Have strong organizational and time management skills, the ability to set goals with measurable outcomes and a high level of accuracy.
• Believe in building community relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We offer an excellent moving assistance program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.