Legacy Co-op is hiring a Full Time Maintenance Manager reporting to the Asset Protection/Loss Prevention Manager. This position will be a team leader working with the leadership teams at all of our facilities.
What you’ll do:
Working collaboratively with the management team, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the repair and maintenance of all Legacy Co-op facilities and equipment within the communities in which we operate.
• Engage, evaluate and ensure all contracted services for maintenance and repair comply with applicable legislation/policies and procedures and have the required clearances.
• Coordinate the installation and troubleshooting of equipment.
• Develop short and long-term repair and maintenance programs for Legacy Co-op facilities and oversee projects.
Who you are:
You are looking for a leadership opportunity in Maintenance and:
• Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in facility/equipment repair and maintenance administration
• General knowledge of carpentry, building maintenance, mechanical, plumbing, heating, ventilation, and electrical systems
• Grade 12 education and a Class 5 Driver’s licence
• Electrical Journeyperson or related trade certification, Project Management or Business Admin designation is preferred
• Physically able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders and kneel
• Have a flexible schedule and are able to be on call days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
• Honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• Believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We offer an excellent moving assistance program. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Please submit resume and application to:
Human Resources Advisor