Legacy Co-operative Association Ltd. is a successful and growing retail located in east central Saskatchewan with locations in Yorkton, Kamsack, Theodore, Churchbridge and Ebenezer. The successful candidate for this position will embrace the positive values, possibilities and evolution of this challenging and rewarding career.
Legacy Co-operative Association Ltd. invites applications for the position of Driver Sales Rep to join our team at our Agro Centre in Yorkton, SK.
Status: Full Time
- To be responsible for providing legendary customer service to all customers while selling and delivering petroleum products in a professional and efficient manner
- To maintain the customer contact program and ensure the appropriate personnel are aware of any potential customers
- Ensure delivery reconciliations, driver reports and environmental records are accurate and timely
- Ensure training documents are obtained and maintained for compliance
- To be responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- To maintain and clean delivery units, trailers & equipment and ensure service records are updated
- Will assist with other agro duties as needed
- To come to work with a positive, professional approach and attitude.
- To be familiar with and adhere to Legacy Co-op policies, procedures and safety program
- Grade 12
- 3A license with clean driver’s abstract (1A preferred)
- Able to interact with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Petroleum product knowledge and experience hauling petroleum preferred
- Mechanically inclined and able to make minor repairs on equipment
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Safety conscious, ability to multi-task and work independently
- Flexible to work various hours and on call as required
- Physically able to do heavy lifting of up to 60lbs, climbing, kneeling and work at heights
- Basic computer skills are required
- Please note that safety-sensitive positions will require pre-employment alcohol and substance testing.
Legacy Co-op offers a competitive salary, benefits and pension plan package, ongoing personal and professional development and the opportunity to work with one of Western Canada’s most successful organizations.
Please submit resume and application to:
Human Resources Advisor